DUBLINOhio , May 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Bound Tree Medical, a leading national distributor of emergency medical products in the emergency medical services (EMS) market, is pleased to announce several activities the company is undertaking to recognize and thank first responders, as well as to bring awareness to the efforts of the providers of emergency medical services across the country.
- National EMS Week – Bound Tree is sponsoring the EMS Week “Rising to the Challenge” campaign through the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP), in partnership with the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT). The campaign celebrates, unifies and inspires the men and women of our nation’s emergency medical services, bringing together associations, EMS services, sponsors and national media to honor the dedication of EMS practitioners nationwide. Bound Tree is thanking EMS and first responders by offering free CEUs and educational resources.
- Free CEUs on Bound Tree University – Bound Tree is providing free CEU credits on Bound Tree’s educational hub for EMS education (www.boundtree.com/university), along with new EMS mental health and EMS funding content. Bound Tree University, dedicated to the continuing education of EMTs and paramedics, offers free online educational resources, CEUs, articles and videos on the topics that emergency responders must be prepared to handle daily.
- Awareness of Bleeding Control – May is also Stop the Bleed® Month, and Bound Tree is bringing awareness to the Department of Homeland Security’s nationwide Stop the Bleed® Month and Stop the Bleed® Day on May 19. In support of this important initiative, Bound Tree offers Stop The Bleed® educational resources, as well as bleeding control supplies and Curaplex® Kits, available on BoundTree.com.
- Legacy Scholarship Program – Bound Tree provides Legacy Scholarships as a way to give back to EMS providers and their families. Children of career or volunteer Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs), paramedics or firefighters may apply for financial support to ease the financial burden associated with the EMT or paramedic education process. Since the program’s inception, Bound Tree has awarded scholarships to more than 500 future EMTs and paramedics pursuing educational programs nationwide. Applications are due May 20, 2022. Visit the Legacy Scholarship Program page for submission details.
- Live Customer Town Hall – On May 19Bound Tree will be holding a live Customer Town Hall, hosted by Rob Meriweather, President of Emergency Preparedness. On the call, customers will have the opportunity to interact with Bound Tree leadership and to learn more about trends affecting EMS, as well as the steps Bound Tree is taking to support EMS in today’s changing environment.
According to Rob MeriweatherPresident of Emergency Preparedness, “Our nation’s EMS workers protect, defend and provide life-saving services in every village, city and town across America. Helping bring awareness to what they do every day is important as collectively, we owe them more than we ‘ll ever be able to repay for their heroism and actions,” he said.
About Sarnova and Bound Tree Medical
Sarnova is the leading national specialty distributor of healthcare products in the emergency medical services (EMS) and acute care markets. The company is made up of six major business units: Bound Tree Medical, Cardio Partners, Allied 100, Digitech, Emergency Medical Products and Tri-anim Health Services. Bound Tree Medical is a leading, nationwide distributor of emergency medical equipment, supplies and pharmaceuticals to EMS, fire and other first responders. For more information, visit www.sarnova.com.
beth scottDirector of Marketing Communications
SOURCE Bound Tree Medical, LLC