The Antis Roofing Community Corner program is a seasonal promotion that makes local nonprofits available to local nonprofits through the generous sponsorship of corporate partners like Antis Roofing and Waterproofing tickets for every Anaheim Ducks preseason and regular season home game. The Antis Roofing Community Corner program was created to give individuals and groups the opportunity to experience ducks hockey who might otherwise not be able to.
Requirements for the application:
• Organizations must be 501c3 non-profit.
• Groups must request the number of tickets that you can guarantee with at least 90% attendance.
• Failure to use tickets three times at the required 90% redemption rate will result in exclusion from the program.
• Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be resold. The Anaheim Ducks reserve the right to permanently remove from the program any organization or person involved in the resale or further misuse of tickets for charity.
Before submitting an application, please note that Antis Roofing Community Corner does not provide or accept:
• Individual schools, parent / teacher associations or school sponsors.
• Club organizations (ex. Boy Scout Troops, Boy Scout Troops, Rotary Clubs).
• Faith-based organizations or religious programs whose primary purpose is to promote a particular religious belief, creed, or doctrine and whose programs are not intended to serve the general public, regardless of their religious beliefs.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries.